Thursday, August 22, 2013

Summer Soul Sale!










Just a few more days and the new pieces should be finally up on the listing. I'm just waiting to finish an item that requires an arduous process and then photograph everything once they're all done. I have to say the creation process of this new collection was such a pain on the neck literally but I enjoyed it nonetheless especially because I got to work with new materials and techniques. I'm pretty pleased with how everything turned out and yes, I can't wait to get them out! 

For the meantime, while evereyone's waiting for Summer Soul's new babies, I'm giving everyone a treat. Everything in the site is on sale at 10% off! No need to enter a discount code since I already reduced the prices. Go see the original prices to see how big you'll be saving. The sale will last only until the release of the new pieces so make sure to place your order now.



No comments:

Post a Comment