Thursday, July 18, 2013

Threads: Come as you are


OUTFIT DETAILS
Plaid top - vintage, from my mom's friend / Pinstriped leggings - Leg Love
Rust suede moccasin boots - thrifted / Bowler hat - SM Men's accessories / 
Phoenix Tassel Necklace - Summer Soul Gypsy



Crazy weather we've been having lately. You start the morning with the sun shining real bright but come noon, it's all rain. It's been like these for days and if you're in the Philippines like I am, you'd know how unpredictable weather in this country can get. My schedule for the past days have actually been rearranged because the places I should have been heading to were flooded. Fingers crossed that the heavens will be nicer today as I'll be heading to the really flood-prone areas of Manila to stock on supplies. 

Posting this eighties grunge inspired OOTD. I love how this wool-like yet not-so-warm plaid top can be comfy in rainy or even warm days. And these leggings from Leg Love are just about the comfiest, nicest fit of leggings I have ever had. They're a bit pricier than the regular market finds but the materials and the designs are totally worth every penny.

Ending this post with Nirvana's Come As You Are. Lovely thursday everyone! 







                      photo faviconblog.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment