Saturday, July 20, 2013

Materials shopping and some work inspirations



A little of what's happened this week...

1, 2 & 3. The past 2 days found Mark and I going around Manila materials shopping and doing tasks. 
4. Got some color and design inspiration from stuff lying around 
[bazaar-bought hobo sling bag from Africa, gifted embroidered wallet from Thailand, Quiapo retro sunnies]
5 & 6. A few of the dreamcatcher sketches I worked on plus some new materials I'll be dabbling with.
7. Drilling shells plus a newly-bought tie-dyed wrap 
8. Inspiration from one of my favorite Native American arts and crafts book.


These past few days had Mark and I going around Manila shopping for materials I haven't really been able to take photos for Threads because of this and I guess it will take a couple more days until I can go back to it. 

Just have to do a little work desk and materials organizing then I'll be back to creating the new pieces. Oh, I'm also thinking of holding a sale at the shop real soon. 

Have an awesome weekend everyone! 


                  photo faviconblog.jpg




No comments:

Post a Comment