Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Studio redecorating plus a bit of styling


This is how the work place is currently  looking. I'm saying goodbye to the old eclectic, kitschy, retro interior I painstakingly decorated for almost 2 months. I guess I just easily outgrew the colors. Not that the old room was childish, but I felt I had too much color in one room that I started yearning for plain white walls, textures and earthy elements. 

This side of the room looks okay but in reality, the whole room is still a mess. I've got a number of old things to get rid off and having to do that while maintaining the shop and blog and working on new designs is making this decluttering and redecorating a very long process.

Oh, I have some pretty exciting news. My bohemian expertise will be put to test as I'll be doing some pre-nup shoot styling this October. My fellow crafter friend Joanne who's also a wedding organizer invited me to do the styling as the couple wanted a bohemian themed shoot. I'll be styling a bit of the set and both the bride and groom. I was asked to also do the make up but I opted not to since I'm not really that confident yet working with other people's faces. I've already made a mental note of the pieces and props to bring along and even though this is still 3 months from now, I can't emphasize enough how stoked I already am. If you've been to any of my bazaars, you'll know how crazy I am over space decorating and what could be more exciting than doing this while getting to dress up fellow bohemian lovers?

But back to work for now. Will be posting part 2 of yesterday's Threads Post. Watch out for that.



                      photo faviconblog.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment